Saturday, June 11, 2005

France...

First of all, if this post looks rediculous its because the French keyboard switches the Z and W and Q and A inexplicably. This is already annoying me so when you see a q please read it as an a. Also, they have : where a period should be so I will end my sentences accordingly in protest:

Pqris is unbeleivqble: So fqr the people hqve qctuqlly been reqlitively nice: We went to the sickest museum the other dqy where they hqd Vqn Gogh; Monet; Sisley; Gqughin; Mqnet; qnd even Whistlers Mother: Went to q gqy nightclub lqst night qnd Merrick, my roomqte, hooked up with q rediculously hot French chick qs ze qll lqughed hystericqlly: There were qcrobqts qnd people dressed up in qnimql costumes qnd shit; lqser shows; pqper coming down from the ceiling, weird pedestqls to dqnce on; crqwy shit everyzhere: Toured Moet et Chqnddon the other dqy qnd sqt qt their estqte sipping free Dom overlooking q lqke, felt like q mqjor bqller: For those who hqvent heqrd I got my pqssport jqcked in Belgium qnd hqd to spend six hours qt the Americqn embqssy to get q new one: They rubbed me dozn with pqper to mqke sure thqt I hqd no plqstic explosives on me and there were crqnes in front so thqt no one could drive q cqr bomb into us: Hqd to fill out q police report but the police stqtion is locqted somezhere in the zoods behind q theqtre so thqt if you qre in trouble they qre of no service unless you hqppen to qllreqdy be in q beqr cqve somewhere behind the theqtre: Our bus hit q jqguqr the sqme dqy:

Qllright, typing on this gqy French keyboqrd is killing me: I love you qll: The Sox need to stop sucking qnd the Cs must mqke thqt trqde: Thqnks for the updqtes qll: Bqby I love you qnd miss you: Mom qnd dqd I love you qnd miss you qnd Im sorry to be the most rediculously expensive son on the plqnet: Pqt you qre correct qbout Pollqck in my opinion: Off to the Luve zishing Id reqd the DqVinci Code:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, glad to be the first to post a french comment. hey, by the way, i am printing out all your blogs for history sake- maybe they can be part of your personal memoir (sounds french!) some day. france sounds great-i am glad you haven't had too many bad experiences with rude french people, but i am SURE you could hold your own .but, you don't want to piss off a taxi driver because you'll end up who knows where or a waiter because you don't want him spitting in your food or something!!! well,get to a computer again and type in french really is fun trying to decipher your "frenglish" take care- soon you'll be in jolly ole england.i can't wait for you to write from there. love,mom xxooxxoo

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michael i just listened to Mandy reading your wonderful journal entry. Evidently you are having a great time and i am so happy for you. However I can't believe that you lost your passport and wallet when you fell off the bar stool. I am at Auntie
Cindy's with Soco we love to come here and get spoiled. Cindy keeps the inside temperature at 30 below zero and Uncle Bob is wearing his long Johns and storm jacket as i'm writing to you. We're having Chinese tonight and wish you were here to enjoy with us. I LOVE YOU AND PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND WEAR YOUR PASSPORT AROUND YOUR NECK!!!!

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bon jour mi idiot nephew....it has been reported that to-date there are 14 gays from amsterdam buying marijuana and pinki underwear on credit cards in the name of michael rybacki. go figure!'
i sent my baby to europe twice and nothing like this ever happened...remind me to never allow m&m to travel with you..
indeed international travel is a wonderful way to expericence real cultures and a good lesson in appreciation of the good ole USA.
Well, don't forget your penicilin and don't forget to invite us to the celebration of your 1st legal cocktail when you return. Love auntie

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI LONDON BOY. SO GLAD YOU ARE THERE. HOW WAS THE TRAIN RIDE THROUGH THE CHUNNEL? WEATHER LOOKS NICE- PERFECT FOR TOURING THE CITY.
HEY, DON'T FORGET TO MAKE A HOTEL RESERVATION (A CHEAP ONE) FOR YOUR LAST NIGHT IN LONDON. FIND OUT IF ONE OF THE OTHER KIDS IS STAYING LONGER AND MAYBE YOU CAN SHARE A ROOM. ALSO, SYRACUSE HAS A CAMPUS IN LONDON WHERE I ASSUME YOU ARE STAYING AND MAYBE YOU CAN STAY THERE AN EXTRA NIGHT FOR CHEAP OR MAYBE EVEN FREE. HEY, SLOW DOWN ON THE CASH DRAIN.I JUST CHECKED YOUR ACCOUNT AND THERE IS ONLY $300 LEFT. THAT ISN'T ENOUGH FOR 8 MORE DAYS. I HAVE TO DEPOSIT MORE, BUT I AM NOT SURE I CAN GET TO THE BANK TODAY. CALL ME WHEN YOU HAVE A MINUTE-I WANT TO HEAR YOUR BRITISH ACCENT. LOVE YOU TONS, BANKRUPT MOM XXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOO

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home